Thursday 4 August 2011

i love the 'our workshop' a whole clock, part 2

yesterday was like celebrating christmas in august as my wonderful prizes arrived from our workshop.

everything came in this beautifully presented box


taped to the inside was a little letter




and then to the goodies...




how lovely is it all? i am so lucky.

i heart it all millions but my top three have to be, in no particular order:


the little boat salt 'n pepper shaker


the pineapple ice-cube bucket as it matches my car boot 50p jug & little apple glasses perfectly



the casette oyster card holder, not only is it a 'hanitape' (it was meant to be!) but i'm forever losing my oyster in my bag...not for much longer!



wow. winning stuff totally rocks. anyone that wants brilliant stuff should check out our workshop:


 

4 comments:

  1. Wow that is a good haul! thank you for the link... however I fear I might have to spend some money. I really like your blog... such a lovely idea, your cards are way cute. Liam told me about it! Hope you're having a nice day. lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey lucy! i heart your blog so much too and have been following for a little while now. i did not realise that you knew lil bro liam!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. o how strange! haha thats funny... yep known liam for years used to work with him at Waitrose and he told me to look at yours! small world! x

    ReplyDelete